Teen boys can be hard to shop for. I have complied a list of gift ideas for teen boys.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
1. Agility Ladder. If your teen is into sports or physical fitness, this is a great option to getting a good workout in at home.
3. Moon Lamp! Many teen like various lights in their room and this moon lamp changes colors, the perfect addition to their space!
4. Record Player. My oldest started his record collection last year and received this record player.
5. Bluetooth Beanie Hat. This hat has bluetooth capabilities so that you can listen to your music or talk on the phone (yeah, right, I know, teen don’t talk on the phone! Face time audio works too!)
6. If you have a football fanatic, this is the book for them! My youngest son loves this book!
7.Antitheft backpack with charging ports! We got my son this backpack a few years ago and it has been perfect! He can put a portable charger inside and plug his phone in the outside charging port. IT also has a great spot for his laptop and has a lock at the top.
One of my favorite places to browse for stocking stuffers or unique finds is Zulily. This site has limited time deals on major brands and some lesser known brands. I have found some great deals and unique gift ideas!